Updated at 17 July 2020.
This cookie notice describes how cookies and other digital technologies are used on uk.whogivesacrap.org (the “Site”). In this cookie notice, ‘Who Gives A Crap’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or our’ means Who Gives A Crap Limited.
Mmmm, cookies are yummy! But cookies can also be small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more enjoyable and efficient. Cookies on site may be:
- automatically deleted after every visit (session cookies) or remaining in place during multiple visits (persistent cookies);
- delivered in a first-party (set by us) or third-party (set by another website) context.
- Recognising you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to display personalised content with relevant information about your orders.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to make it easier for you to use our website.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyse our performance.
- Assisting with promotional and marketing efforts.
Toilet paper that builds toilets